I hope you guys have had a great Fourth of July week! I heard it was as hot as 118 degrees in Burbank, California, which is just unfathomable. I spent most of the week traveling with my husband to Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina. We weren’t there very long, but we sure had a good time and felt we explored a good chunk of the areas. Stay tuned for those upcoming travel blog posts!
In the meantime, here are my favorites for this week:
- Read this book and find out one of the easiest way to become a millionaire by the time you retire.
- Just discovered this well-known style and travel blogger, and I’m having a blast reaching the archived posts.
- More and more people are opting out of having kids, and here are the reasons. (Btw, I’m planning on writing a topic on this soon!)
- Don’t let summer slip away by going to these amazing destinations.
- I didn’t think the world needed another Pokemon game. But I was very wrong.
And for you ethereal bloggers and influencers, here’s my pick of the week from CreativeMarket.
Have you discovered anything interesting this week? I’d love to know!