I want to start a new series called “5 Things” where, every Friday, I’ll share five things that I’ve enjoyed this week, one way or another, in the hopes they’ll serve you well also.
- Currently deeply craving Din Tai Fung’s Spicy Wontons, but I saw this recipe that might be a good alternative.
- Need to save $1000 in a year? Here’s a fun trick to do so.
- In remembrance to recent events, Bon Appetite resurfaced an article Anthony Bourdain wrote in 2012, titled “How Anthony Bourdain became Anthony Bourdain“, along with some adorable photos of him and his family during the younger years.
- Found this affordable serum at the bottom of my drawer, and have been loving the positive effects it has had on my skin.
- Saw this pinstriped utilities jacket at Target’s clearance section, and I’m kind of kicking myself for not getting it.
As a bonus, since most of you readers are fellow bloggers, you might like this whimsical handwritten font.
What’s been on your radar this week?